I Found Somebody Who Can Love Me At My Worst

I found somebody who can love me at my worst. 

Who clicks selfies with me when I'm sleeping with my mouth wide open

I found somebody who loves my strawberry thighs,

Who has a super cool yet dramatic family just like mine,

I found somebody who is ready to learn an alien language because why not,

Who is my reel and real boyfriend,

I found somebody who travels kilometres apart to have a cheese grill w me,

Who sings like nobody is watching, who flexes sticky notes,

I found somebody who shares his birthday with Big B and is super Bollywood than him,

Who loves beaches and couldn't care less about it because things he loves are just as infinite as his love is, 

.

.

.

I found somebody who can love me at my worst.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A much needed SOBO photostory!

AMMIIZZIINNGG!

Hotel Bills: Why The Misogyny?