This Could Be My Playlist, But It's Not!

His ringtone for when I called was 'Thinking out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. 

My chats with him have a collection of songs that he dedicated to us. They were some of his favourites he would send as suggestions once in a while. Some were about us, some about the children he wanted to make with me, some about good times, some about why the break up hurts, some about how good we had it. 

1) How Good We Had It 

2) Don't Give Me Those Eyes

3) Cold

4) Heart To Heart

5) Good Things Fall Apart

6) September 

(James Blunt Collection) 

7) All Of Me 

8) Monsters

9) High

10) Carry you home



11) Postcards

12) Heart to Heart

13) Stay the Night

14) Halfway

15) Melody

16) Someone you loved by Lewis

17) All I want - Kodaline


He lives through the songs he dedicated. 









 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A much needed SOBO photostory!

AMMIIZZIINNGG!

Hotel Bills: Why The Misogyny?