Poker? DUH!

Did poker happen to me? 

It wasn't poker, but my father and all of my family members hyped Kumar Mama's game. I kinda won in a random card game against him when we were in the train going to our native place. So maybe that's were all of this started! 

My grandmother gave my mother a few pastings for playing cards with her family members. She also made my uncle take a bath before entering the house because on a random hot sunny day, he decided to play cards. Today, I write about card games for a living. Praise the lord, that woman is not alive anymore, haha!  

Poker let me write and explore everything else that I loved to write, act and be. I tried my hand at Instagram reels, script writing, and more. I've initiated interviews with poker players at 12 AM and spoken 

Poker helped me pursue a secret project! 

Poker helped me find my mentor! 

Poker got me closer to right and wrong people! 

.

.

.

.

.

This is a developing story, entirely based on how long I write, I am at this job and on this planet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A much needed SOBO photostory!

AMMIIZZIINNGG!

Hotel Bills: Why The Misogyny?